Time may change me
But you can’t trace time
— David Bowie, “Changes”
The new Version 2.0 of mN, which we will release in early May, will be a culmination of almost all initial user comments and comments from others who have tested the app. It will be a prettier, more user friendly, version, although the initial version wasn’t so shabby either! 🙂
Some of the features in v2.0 will include:
1) using text messages instead of emails to provide the verification code;
2) creative push notifications to keep you engaged with other users and changes in the app’s interest categories;
3) the addition of a ‘settings’ link so you can easily change your preferences;
4) a simpler ‘profile’ page so you can tell others about yourself and what you like; and
5) other little changes that will help you navigate the app a little easier.
After we release v2.0, we will quickly follow that up with v2.1, which will change our user registration process to make that simpler as well.
We listen to our users!
We are making these changes ahead of our official launch party in May. If you are in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area and want rock out to some live music, good food, cool art, drinks, and learn more about our business and long-term plans, stop by Cornerstone Tavern (603 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27603) at 4 pm on Saturday May 13, 2017. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you!
“Time may change me. But you can’t trace time”